At Louise Gray Skincare we help to peel back time with the targeted treatment of Bio-Hydroderm hydrodermbasion, a treatment that gives instant visual improvements to the skin.
What is Hydrodermabrasion?
Hydrodermabrasion is also known as ‘Wet Microdermabrasion’ and is considered the next generation of the well-known treatment: microdermabrasion.
It combines diamond tip exfoliation, liquid exfoliation, skin cooling and skin hydration with no downtime and immediate results. The hand-piece we use gently buffs away dead skin cells while it simultaneously cools and infuses skin with advanced ‘aqua-fuse’ solutions, matched to your skin needs and resolving skin issues like dryness, ageing, fine lines, acne, hyper-pigmentation and excess oil right from the get go.
Not to be confused with microdermabrasion, hydrodermabrasion uses no crystals. The Bio-HydroDerm machine can be precisely controlled so even the most sensitive skin will benefit.
Bonus? After a treatment other treatments and products are more effective as they have better absorption rates.
Benefits of Hydrodermabrasion
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves ageing, thickened skin.
- Improves sun-damaged skin.
- Encourages softer, smoother skin and refines pores.
- Reduces the appearance of scar tissue.
- Lack lustre skin appears more radiant.
- Addresses deep lines in the nasolabial folds by stimulating deep layers of circulation.
- Highly recommended for fine or deep lines that occur around the mouth and lips.
Why not come and see us to try Hydrodermabrasion now.
Words by Jenna Moore for Verve Magazine